Praise God!!! A big shout-out to all our friends who helped with our Baby Pantry donation drive. Our pantry is now full-to-overflowing!!!
Not only your help, but also the Interfaith Shelter cleaned out their baby items and sent them our way. We had so much overflow that we were able to help a lady start another Baby Pantry for the Albion area! This is how, together, we all can make a difference.
Diapers & Baby Wipes NEEDED:
Looking for a way to help demonstrate God's love to families in the Jackson area who are hurting? Many moms and dads struggle to have enough diapers and baby wipes to make it through each month. The Jackson Baby Pantry is part of a non-profit ministry but it relies solely on donations - and we need more supplies for babies and toddlers to help all those in need.
Yes, YOU can make a difference in the lives of the children in our community.
DONATIONS CAN BE DROPPED OFF AT TWO LOCATIONS:
• Inside the enclosed back porch of the Together We Can Make a Difference Mission House, 224 W Wilkins Street, Jackson, Ml 49203 (24 hours)
• Your Home Town USA, 9301 Hyde Road, Clark Lake, Ml 49234 (M-Th 9 am-4 pm)
• Or a volunteer will happily pick them up ~ call 517-206-5700 for scheduling.
• We have an Amazon Wish List of baby supplies you can easily order from. CLICK HERE
• You can also send money and we will buy the baby supplies as specifically needed and deliver them to these parents in need. Please call us at 517-206-5700. Thank you!!!
For your convenience we have set up an
Amazon Wish List for Baby Supplies.
If you want to drop ship directly to us then please change your shipping address to: Together Difference Baby Pantry, 224 W. Wilkins St. in Jackson, MI 49203
Any questions? Please call us at:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Your input is welcomed. Please use our contact FORM Welcome to our new website brought to you by volunteers, friends and supporters, like you. All information shown is being currently updated and subject to change. If you see something wrong or missing then email us and we will fix it. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .